ChannelAdvisor Releases New Platform Capabilities for Order Fulfillment and Seamless Shopping Ahead of the Holiday Season
Designed to give businesses greater control over the discovery-to-doorstep shopping experience, product content, and where they showcase their products,
"Peak season is a critical time for e-commerce businesses, which is why time- and resource-efficiencies become increasingly important when protecting margins with minimal room for error," explains
Ahead of peak season, brands and retailers can take advantage of
Deliver Seamless Shopping Experiences
- Faster Time to Market with Shoppable Media Campaigns:
ChannelAdvisorhas expanded its Shoppable Media offering to include a self-service option for Buy Now Interstitial. This addition provides brands with greater flexibility, accelerating the time to market and allowing end-to-end execution within a single platform. Also available as a managed service, Shoppable Media Buy Now Interstitial enables brands to deliver a direct path to purchase to preferred retailers from within an on-brand interstitial experience integrated into the digital campaign.
Leverage Consumer Behavior to Enhance Digital Marketing Campaigns
- ChannelAdvisor A/B Testing for Product Content: ChannelAdvisor A/B Testing for Product Content helps increase the likelihood of conversion by identifying the best performing product content to support efforts on Google and Facebook. A/B Testing for Product Content allows users to easily configure test date ranges, test multiple items based on selected criteria and quickly apply results to all items within the test in a centralized console.
Expanded Support for Amazon and eBay Sellers
- ChannelAdvisor Support for Amazon
Blank Box: Amazon's Blank Boxprogram allows US sellers who leverage Fulfilment By Amazon (FBA) to fulfill orders using unbranded packaging ("blank boxes") for items they choose to ship to non-Amazon customers. ChannelAdvisor'ssupport for Amazon Blank Boxhelps FBA sellers identify Blank Box-eligible product quantities and automatically route orders for fulfillment using the method of their choice.
- ChannelAdvisor Support for eBay Fulfilment (
UKand DE): ChannelAdvisor provides sellers with the ability to diversify cross-channel fulfillment options within a single interface. ChannelAdvisor'ssupport for eBay Fulfillment expands these capabilities by automatically detecting quantity changes and orders, synchronizing orders with eBay listings and providing reports to help sellers better understand demand.
Discover, Build and Grow New E-Commerce Relationships
- ChannelAdvisor Commerce Network: This in-platform experience enables online channels — including marketplaces, webstores, and retail channels— to easily scout, engage, and grow with select brands and retailers looking to diversify in the highly competitive e-commerce landscape. Commerce Network users can browse through a gallery of potential e-commerce matches and, then, initiate contact with prospective sellers or channels that best align with their business goals and target audience. From connection to the initial integration,
ChannelAdvisorfurther supports each stage of the newly formed business partnerships through an automated workflow and onboarding process.
Access Over 200 Marketplace Integrations to Reach New Consumers
- Bol.com (
- CDON (SE, NO, DK, FI)
- Click Central (AU)
- Kaufland (DE)
- PartsTown (US)
- Rakuten (FR)
- The Iconic (AU)
New 1P Channel Expansions:
- Belk (US)
- Gamestop (US)
Lord & Taylor(US)
- Orange Theory (US)
- Tanguay (US)
More to Explore
Learn more about
ChannelAdvisor Media Contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/channeladvisor-releases-new-platform-capabilities-for-order-fulfillment-and-seamless-shopping-ahead-of-the-holiday-season-301397807.html